14 June 2007

I'm gonna be rich! (14.06.07)

This is my “email of the week” this week. P got sent this today. I love it:

Hi,

I would like to invite for this online breakthrough. Please stop for a while and take a look for this best opportunity that I want to share it with you. I was in Online Business for 2 years and I never had a Profit even a 30 USD..very frustrated. I was also a victim of many scams online and investments. But still.. I'm hoping that someday there's a real and honest money maker in online industry.

Introducing the real money making technique is now arrive!


**>> http://2site.com/ejpbhc <<**

Together we Success,
R.C.F/Webster Finance Group


Brilliant. The only thing this guy tells us about himself is that he's a repeated failure in online business and has never, ever made a profit (not even 30USD - as though this is the key figure in dot com boom profit...) and yet - I'm supposed to take his advice that this now arrive money making technique is the real and honest money maker in online industry? Ah, why the heck not? After all, together, we success...

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home